BeeTV is the latest released Android streaming app to watch free Movies and TV Shows. App has been in talks since the past few months due to great content and excellent features. It has gained massive popularity in a very short span of time and they also deserve this success especially after knowing all streaming apps related hassles. BeeTV is very consistent in terms of providing regular updates, solving the user’s problem and that’s what one can expect from the app.
Like other similar streaming apps, BeeTV uses the module search tool concept where user search any Movies and TV Shows, the app finds searched content from around the web including third-party sites and all public domain and shows the best result from them. It is a very simple app and there is nothing rocket science behind the app but it is an awesome app with thousands of 4K Movies and tons of other streaming content.
Before you start to use BeeTV, It is important that you know about the app, its feature and how you can take out best from the app. As we said, BeeTV has been introducing a new update at the regular time and brings lots of new settings and features for users. Basically, there are various features available on the app but here we will only discuss which are popular and can help you for better streaming experience.
- Layout and the navigation of the app are very attractive and easy. You will not have much hassle to find your favorite movies or tv shows on the app. You can also take help of Search option for faster result
- Other than Movies and TV Shows, there is a third category called HD Releases where you will find latest released content in HD and 4K quality.
- Watchlist and Collection options are available to easily find and watch your favorite cinema. With the latest update, you can also backup or restore watchlist. We recommend using auto backup before updating feature so you can never lose your data in case of update failure.
- Real Debrid integration will take you to towards world of 4K cinema. Yes, With RD setup you can explore various HD and 4K links for Movies and TV Shows you want to see.
- Trakt TV is also available to integrate with BeeTV.
- Now BeeTV allows you to use your favorite media player as an external player. We recommend to use MX Player as it is a great player we used so far from all aspects.
Most of the features are same you have seen in other similar apps. The only disadvantage with the app is lack of download feature and that should be fixed soon with a future update. If you are kind of person who needs download feature, You can use ADM (Advanced Download Manager) until they bring it.
BeeTV APK Download
|Category:||Movies & TV Shows|
|App Size||16.8 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 5.2 & Above|
|Latest Update||August 2019|
|Download Link||BeeTV APK|
How to Install BeeTV on Android
As we do with all third-party apps, steps to install BeeTV are the same. Since BeeTV is not available on google play store, we will start with enabling Unknown permission option.
- Open Settings menu of your Android device. Go to Security and there will you find Unknown Sources option OR
- Tap on Search bar from the top bar and type Unknown Sources. Search and turn it On.
- Now Download latest BeeTV APK from the above-provided link. Wait for the download to finish and once it is finished…
- Navigate to download folder where your device stores downloaded files. BeeTV APK file will be there, open it and setup box will be pop up on display.
- Click on Install
- Wait for a moment and BeeTV will be successfully installed on your device.
- You can find it listed with other apps. Launch it and Enjoy!
How to Install BeeTV on Firestick TV
Installing BeeTV or any third party apps on Firestick is easy and similar like above Android process. If you are familiar with the process you certainly do not need steps but people who are new and does not know much about Firestick and how it works below are the steps.
- Just like Android, We need developer access to install third-party apps. To do that…
- Launch your Amazon Firestick device
- in the very first Home Screen, hover to Settings menu which can be found on the top menu bar
- Slide the option and tap on My Fire TV or Device
- You will see Developers option inside the screen, Click on it.
- Here you will see ” Apps from Unknown sources ” option. Click on it and you will be asked to confirm the action. Avoid the warning message and Turn on the option
- Now we have third party permission and thus we are ready to go for installation.
- Go back to Home Screen
- Tap on Search option from the same top menu bar
- Type ” Downloader ” and search it. You can also take help of Alexa from your Firestick TV Remote control to search faster
- From the appeared results, Find Downloader and Click on it.
- On the very next screen, you will find the Download option. Click on it and app will start to download and install automatically.
- Wait for few seconds and Downloader will be ready to launch. Open it and once it is ready
- On the Home Screen of Downloader app, You will see URL box. Tap on it and type exactly this URL https://bit.ly/2SdnMLY
- Please make sure link is the same as shown here otherwise the app will not download.
- Once you are done with typing click on Go button
- It will start to download the latest stable BeeTV app on your Firestick TV.
- The installation wizard will appear on the screen upon successful download.
- Click on Install
- Wait for the moment and BeeTV will be ready to take on.
- Click on Open and Enjoy!
In the End, BeeTV has many reasons to get a place on your device. With the great amount of high-quality content and features, this should be on your list of best streaming apps. The only reason to not try this app is non-availability of Download feature but we believe it can be filled with other downloader app or you may see it soon as next update is near.