There are many apps for streaming media online and with Terrarium TV out of the picture people have been on the lookout for a similar streaming alternative. But you don’t have to search any further, In this article, we are going to discuss CyberFlix TV app which is a great alternative to Terrarium TV or Morpheus TV and allows you to play your favorite videos online.
This is a tech-savvy era, with internet dominating the market. Everything you seek is available online including streaming media. No longer do you have to sit in front of your television screen and wait for your show to premiere. There are apps available that allow you to stream content online from your web enabled devices.
CyberFlix TV APP
Cyberflix is an absolutely amazing android application. It is similar to Terrarium TV and is full of updated movies and TV shows for you to watch. This app has multilingual support with the options for episodes as you watch them and you can also filter out the English movies for a better search result.
The video streamed through these apps are available in different resolutions and you can change the format to HD quality if you prefer streaming in a higher picture resolution. The app has HD links for almost all the contents offering an enhanced viewing experience.
Another key feature of this app is that it is integrated with Trakt.tv allowing you to manage your viewed content more easily. Anybody using the Trakt.tv software can link their Trakt account with this app making for a convenient viewing. It also has integration with Real-Debrid users can also link their Real Debrid account to this app allowing them to download the files hosted by this application.
The app also features a number of subtitles tracks in different languages making it easier for you to watch a foreign movie or change your subtitle language from English to any other foreign language. The app is free of ads which means your streaming will not be interrupted by annoying ads every now and then and you can watch your video at peace.
Popular Cyberflix TV app also gives you the option to backup and restore all your settings and it also offers customization options so that you can personalize this app according to your choice.
Cyberflix TV APK Download
Cyberflix is an application that runs on the Android platform and allows free streaming of the latest movies and TV shows online. Although this is an Android app but you won’t find it in the Google Play Store as Cyberflix TV is a third-party app and hosts media contents from all over the internet. So to download the app you can go to this link and download the apk file on your handheld device.
|App Size||17.5 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 5.2 & Higher|
|Last Update||March 2019|
|Download Link||CyberFlix TV APK|
How to Install Cyberflix TV on Android
Installing Cyberflix TV on your mobile device is very easy and anybody and can do it. This step by step tutorial will guide you through the process of installing C1berflx TV on your Android device.
- First of all, download the apk file from the above mentioned section.
- Next, you have to allow installation from Unknown Sources on your mobile as Cyberflix is a third party app and your device might block the installation. To do so, go to your device’s Settings and then Security and then allow installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now locate the Cyberflix TV apk file on your device and click on it to start the installation.
- A pop up window will appear asking to either ‘Install’ or ‘Cancel’. Click on Install to proceed.
- The installation will now begin. Wait for a few moments while the installation takes place.
- Once the installation is complete, a pop up window will appear showing that the installation procedure is completed. You can now run C1berfix TV app on your device.
Cyberflix TV for FireStick
Cyberflix TV is basically an Android application designed to stream media content on android devices but you can use this streaming app on FireStick too. With a little technical know-how and the guide mentioned in this article, you can easily use this app on FireStick devices.
How to install Cyberflix TV on FireStick
If you are willing to install Cyberflix TV on your Firestick, follow this step by step guide to complete the procedure smoothly.
- First of all, open your Firestick home screen and go to Settings and scroll over to Device option and then choose Developer Options. You need to make sure that USB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources are on. You can turn them off once you install the app.
- Now go to the home screen again and go to the search bar to get the Downloader app. Downloader is an app that lets you download and install third party apps.
- Once you have ‘Downloader’ installed, open the app and type this https://bit.ly/2zxv7f5 in the URL bar to download Cyberflix TV on FireStick.
- Once the download is done, the installation of the app will begin. It might take a few moments to install the app. Wait patiently.
- Once the installation is complete a pop-up window will appear displaying that Installation is complete. You can now open the app by clicking on the Open option or alternatively when you start Firestick you will find the app in the Apps and Games section.
- If it doesn’t appear in this section, long press the Home button and choose the Apps option. This will display all the apps that you have installed. You can scroll to the bottom of the screen to find the recently downloaded app. You can use the menu button to shift the app to the front and it will now appear at the beginning of Apps and Game section on your home screen.
At the End
To sum it all up, Cyberflix with all its impressive features and functionalities is a great app for streaming content online. Not to mention the extensive media library and multi-language support, this app is a must have in your application arsenal. Hopefully, this article has provided you with helpful information for installation of this smart application on your Android device and Firesticks.